Wednesday, February 26, 2020

web-ly thinking

I have been focusing on the details of the film I want to produce. Although, I do not have a movie title set yet, the movie will concentrate on bringing awareness to suicide from bullying. A 16 year-old girl will make a decision that will bring tragedy into her family's life, due to kids from her school constantly hurting her. The movie will reveal the death of the young girl and will transition to show the audience why it is she makes the decision she does.
I have been focusing on the lighting and some mise-en-scene for both the scenes. I decided to create the first scene in a dark lighting bedroom where the young girl will be writing her goodbye letters for her loved ones. I decided on the dark lighting and slow music because the scene has to make the audience feel what the young girl is feeling. For the second scene, I decided on yellow-colored clothing for the bully because yellow represents madness and insecurity, while the young girl will be wearing blue-colored clothing because blue represents melancholy and isolation.

No comments:

Post a Comment