Saturday, March 21, 2020

COVID-19



Due to the coronavirus, I have had more time on my hands to edit and fully work on my movie. Since I had a problem with the editing program, the virus, since it cancelled school, has given me the chance to finish editing the film once and for all. It took me a little bit longer than expected because I wanted to go through all of the new options I had before choosing which one I wanted to include in the film. Nevertheless, COVID-19 has cancelled school, which does not allow me to get feedback from my peers nor did it allow me to ask for help throughout the process of editing.
Although the coronavirus cancelled school, it has also cancelled most, if not all, activities worldwide, which is causing panic everywhere. There are three types of people right now, the ones who believe the coronavirus is being blown out of proportion and do not stay in nor take precautions, and there is the ones who are going to extreme measures to ensure they do not get the virus. The "middle-man" between both types of people is the person who is taking precautions and not going to crowded places, but are not leaving the house with a hazmat suit. My parents are those type of people, meaning that I am the one going to the grocery store, or getting anything they may need while they stay at home, protected from the virus. COVID-19 is no joke, and while many people here in Florida do not agree with that, I rather keep my family safe from the virus, hoax or no hoax, which is also why I have not been getting too much time to write on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment