Tuesday, April 7, 2020

CCR Production

↖FINISHED PUPPETS↗








 For my CCR, I decided I wanted to be creative and have fun with sock puppet interview. The CCR will be enacted by two sock poppets, an interviewer (right) and my "representative" (left.) I did not have many things to create great sock puppets, so I had to settle for the things I had here at home. I was able to find two different fluffy socks that I barely used anymore to build to bodies of the puppets. The mouths are red paper on the outside and cardboard on the inside for my hand not to be the whole mouth. The hair I cut from a mop, then dyeing it two different colors in order for them to be different. I wasn't able to find two more googly eyes, so I had to use the eyes from a stuffed animal I no longer cared for. I also added a bow on the black one in order to cover the hot glue was showing.

I think this will be a really fun video to make, and to watch, because it is something different. It will be seen as a YouTube interview to talk about the movie that just came out.



↑Hot gluing the cardboard onto the inside of the sock.

Here are pictures of the process of making the puppets. It was frustrating not to have enough materials, but I think I made the most of the items I did have.





←Mouth of "representative"

No comments:

Post a Comment