Monday, April 6, 2020

Quarantine :/

Due to the quarantine, I wasn't able to find a male to play Evan so I decided to include slow motion effects on 2 different shots that were already included in the film.
The first shot in which I included the slow motion effect was the shot in which Andrea looking down at the pill bottle, while the camera tilts with her. I think this is a great shot to include this effect in because it makes the situation dramatic and lets the viewer feel the tension and understand what is happening. I did not want to include a suicide scene that may be triggering to some people, which is why it is important to me to make sure the viewer can really understand and feel the situation.
The second shot in which I decided to include the slow motion effect was the ending shot. This shot includes Andrea walking away, after her encounter with Albany, feeling very upset and distressed. I believe this is also a great shot to include the slow motion effect in because it makes the shot more emotional. letting the viewer understand how she feels.

I also realized that my credits have to go at the beginning of the film (duh) and not at the end, which I have to fix. I wasn't really sure how to add a text while the film was playing, but eventually I figured it out. They begin after the title scene, and extend until Andrea is about to finish writing in her journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment